Thursday, October 7, 2010

Help Me Decide

I am indecisive about a lot of things!! I do not like being the one to choose anything!! And, most of the time, I would be happy to let other people make my decisions for me!! And that is why I need your {HELP}!!

I will admit that I am a pretty vain person. I care a lot about how I look. I worry constantly about what I look like and what other people think of me. I know that I shouldnt, but that is honestly easier said than done! I think it's something I will always stuggle with!!

So I am asking for your true and honest opinion!! Remember {THIS} post? Well, I think I am going to give into that temptation....... {think} being the key word in that sentence! I am pretty sure I want to cut my hair..... but I need you to tell me what you think!! Look at the 3 pictures and tell me which one you think would be best on me!!
 {PLEASE} tell me {honestly} what you think!! If you think I would look stupid with one or all of them feel absolutely free to tell me so!! If you think I should leave my hair the way it is, let me know that too! I really want to know what you think!!
Leave a comment with the number and any suggestions you might have!! If you dont have a login to leave a post on my blog, {PLEASE} send me a message on Facebook!!

 THANKS everyone!! I really appreciate all of your opinions!!


8 comments:

Nicole said...

I like number 3! :)

I don't like Selena's bangs... they're too long and in your face.

A Date with Pinterest said...

I'm a team Lauren fan... I love everything about her & her hair. lol. I don't like #2's bangs- and I don't like #3- reminds me of like 2002-2003 years...

tiffcady said...

I say 1 or 3 not a fan of selena's bangs either! You look great how you are too I'm sure any of these will look great on you!

Lara said...

LOVE #2. You could rock the heavy bang. Plus bangs can always be pinned back. I wish I'd have cut mine sooner because the style options are endless with pinnable bangs! Some days I want em up, somedays I want them down. It's a simple little thing, but it's nice.

Can't wait to see what you choose. You're a hottie either way.

Amanda and Chad said...

I vote number ONE! I think the bangs on number TWO are a little too much... if you did bangs i wouldn't do as thick and long as she has them. I'm not really feeling number THREE- nothing too special about it!
But, seriously I'm no good at fashion stuff so don't listen to what I say!

Jen McIllece said...

I like #2, maybe not as long but I think you would killer with the heavy bang like that!!

Gina said...

I like #2 Bangs always do a good job of framing the face... :-)

Brandy Wilson said...

Girlfriend! I love #2. If I could have picked a hair cut out just for you I would have picked this one!! Very few people can get away with this sort of look and You are one of the lucky ones who can totally rock it!! # 1 I think is too much like what you have gone with in the past and # 3 looks like somebodies hair that we used to work with and I think it would require way too much maintenance!! Good luck I know which ever one you choose whether you think so or not you will look amazin as usual!!!! Luff your guts!