Monday, October 4, 2010

{Day 4}

I have never really paid much attention to astrological signs. I'm not one to check my daily horoscope. And until today, I didn't even know that much about my sign.
Day 4 question??
{What is your zodiac sign and does it really fit you?}

Because my birthday is at the end of August, this is my sign:
Virgo is an Earth sign rules by Mercury. Ummmm, I don’t really know what that is supposed to mean, that is just what is says online!
With every sign comes good and bad attributes. Lets get the negative stuff out of the way!!
·        Fault-Finding
·        Cynical/Pessimistic
·        Shy
·        Worriers
·        Critical of self and others
·        Turn molehills into mountains
Very interesting! And I have to admit…… I think I am a lot like that list!! I am pretty critical {especially of myself} and I do tend to make problems seem worse than they are!! And the worrier part!! That is me to a T!! I worry about everything…… all the time!! But lets now dwell on the negative stuff {I wouldn’t want to be a pessimistic Virgo or anything, haha}!

There are lots of good things about Virgos!!!
·        Eye for detail
·        Hard worker
·        Perfectionists
·        Practical
·        Analytical
·        Neat
·        Learns easily
This sounds like a lot of the traits someone has if they are a BLUE personality. Guess what people……… I have a part blue personality!! Crazy!!! I am a perfectionist for sure. And I love to plan things out, right down to the last detail!! I like things to be clean and organized and I think I am a pretty hard worker!

Other interesting things about Virgos:
* They make excellent programmers, accountants, doctors, lawyers or teachers
            {My degree is in Early Childhood Education!!}
* They have an avid interest in history and some make excellent writers and researchers
            {I don’t know about the last part of the statement, but I have always LOVED
             history}
* They outwardly play it cool, although on the inside they may be seething with nerves or frustration
            {I admit……. I do that!! A lot!!!

I found this cool list of {likes} and {dislikes} online............. and I tried to post it 3 times!! And it will not work for me!! I am having blogging issues today!! Ahh!
One thing that I thought was interesting was that Virgos dislike loud noises!! SO true!! I have always hated loud sounds like thunder, fireworks, sirens, popping balloons, etc!! It also says that dislike risk!! It's true!! I am NOT a risk taker and I have a hard time being spontaneous {it' the planner in me}!!!!
But it does say that they like things to be neat and tidy {which I totally do} and they like practicality and friendliness!!! I really like those things too!!

So I guess it is true!! I am a Virgo thru and thru!! I still am not a believer in astrology though!! And I dont think I will be checking my horoscope every day!!! 

2 comments:

*Amanda* said...

My friend! i want to go on a journey of blogging with you! My day 1 will be today! woo!

Nicole said...

I love that you're blogging everyday! Yay Amanda!

I love Astrology ;)