Friday, October 15, 2010

{Day 15}

We are half way there!!

{Where is your favorite place to shop?}

Well, that depends on what I am shopping for!!

If I go shopping for grocerys I like to go here:
They always seems to have a really good selection of stuff!! And they have foods and brands that I cant seem to find any where else!! And I really like how they have their own, fresh, store brand stuff {like the fresh almond butter or salsa}!

If I am buying clothes, one of my favorite places is here:

I especially like it when they have sales!! Or their Stuff-And-Save bags!! And I really enjoy the $10 off cards I get in the mail every so often!!

And my favorite place to buy just random odds and end is this place: 

I just love to wander around Target!! I always find cute things that I think I need!! And sometimes you can get some really awesome deals on their clearance items!! I do have to say that a lot of the stuff in their grocery section is WAY over priced!! But some of the Archers Market brand stuff is really good!!

No comments: