Monday, October 18, 2010

{Day 17}

Today is another one of those questions where it is basically impossible for me to choose just one answer!!

{Name a place you want to visit and why}

See?!?! How, when I absolutely {LOVE} to travel, am I supposed to choose just one place!! I could go on and on about the place I want to see!! In fact, I have done just that on this very blog!! Remember {THIS} post??
But I will spare you my long list and I will pick just one!!

Lately I have been dreaming about visiting this place: 
So many beautiful and amazing things to see here!! Including The Acropolis, Sounion to see The Temple of Poseidon {Google Sounion at sunset..... AMAZING pictures}, Mycenae and The Minoan Palace of Knossos!!! Why WOULDN'T you want to go here!! 

And a trip to Greece would not be complete without a stop here: 

 MAGNIFICENT!! The Island of Santorini, The Island of Crete, The Island of Mykonos..........
Can you imagine just sitting in a comfy chair, looking out on that amazing, blue water!! It looks so relaxing, calm and peaceful!! The kind of vacation where you can just sit back, relax, and take in the beauty around you!!

I would also like to visit Greece so I can see this place:
I have always though Greek mythology was pretty interesting!! Don't really know exactly what it is about it, but I really like it!! I have been reading the Percy Jackson book series and they are all about Greek mythology!! I love it!!! I also think its very cool that it was the birthplace of the Olympics!!
So much to do!! I just need the money!!

Other place that are currently high on my "I want to go" list:
* Washington DC
* Venice, Italy
* Egypt
* New York
* Bahamas!!!

Where do you want to go??? Need a travel buddy?? I'm there for you!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I just got caught up on all your posts from the past few days!
I'm glad you posted more from your trip (and it looks like you had enough patience to load videos.. ha ha!). And I love the 30 day thing your doing. They are all so fun to read!

Nicole said...

I want to go to Greece! let's go!