Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{Day 22}

{Who is the nicest person you knew for only 1 day?}

The first person that comes to mind is someone that I didn't  get to know at all! I met her for only a half a second  and I will never even know her name!

She as a really kind old lady!
I was on my lunch break at work and had to run to Kohls to pay my bill. I had recently colored my hair and I had gone pretty dark. I was kind of worried that I had gone way to dark and that it looked really bad. I was walking through the parking lot toward the doors and I could see this lady coming toward me, just staring at me. Because I am a total crazy person, and constantly worry about what others think, I was positive I had a booger hanging out my nose, or my shirt was too tight or my hair was sticking out in crazy ways!
But as she walked by me she stopped me and said something like:

You look so beautiful with your dark hair and fair skin!! It looks just lovely!!

I was honestly very surprised! I have never had a stranger say anything remotely close to that to me before!! And I could tell this kind old woman was being very sincere!! She was so sweet, and made my day for sure!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

random strangers who give random sweet comments are the BEST!!
i agree with her, i think your dark hair totally fits you!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

I love people like that, I would like to be like that someday. Maybe I should start soon......